Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Breakfast

Formerly for breakfast, my favourite drink is tea with a little bit of coffee for colouring together with coffee mate and skim milk. Ever since I have gloucoma, I cut down on coffee and tea, as they said coffee will increase the pressure in the eye.

Now, I invent my own drink for health purpose. One tablespoon of almond powder, one tablespoon of oat together with coffee mate mix with skim milk, mix everything in a big cup. This drink is very filling and you won't feel hungry even during lunch hour.

I store all my favourite garlic and onion bread in the freezer. While boiling water, I take them out to thaw. I use lime honey for my bread spread together with olive oil spread. Of ocurse, I also take a piece of light cheese with my bread.

Prior to breakfast is my favourite fresh orange juice with a tablet of Redoxon orange effervescent with vitamin C and zinc to build up resistant against cough and flu.

For the rest of the day I eat more vegetables and end the day with fruits at night. I believe in eating good food to build up a strong body.

No comments: