Friday, July 4, 2008

Friends

Ever since I know how to blog, I have found an invisible friend, where I can pour out my feeling w/o getting hurt. I found that I am talking to someone w/o going out or spending money. I am not lonely anymore!!!

Previously I met so many so-called friends of different characters. I can write a book on it. Some really do hurt me. You see, I don't own a car or loaded with wealth. If you have these two things, they will look up to you. Some treat me like door-mat, when they feel like it, they will call you. Very sorry, when I wake up one day and realise it, I will dump you and there is no turning back. I slowly elminate them one by one, only keeping a handful of good friends including the one who taught me how to blog. Are you there?

I have a few good friends, and we cheer each other up now and then, by sending sms or emails.
No man is an island, you still need friends. I have become more selective now.

Care to be my friend, eh?

1 comment:

molly said...

Hi godmother, haha, so you are a godmother now.
I am here always, you can count on me.
I am sincere to people but will never trust people 100%, not even myself, that's me, how about you, how many % you can trust a good friend, I hope not 100 % also, hehehe