Saturday, July 5, 2008

scrap goat

I have to get this off my chest. Otherwise I feel so pent up. My grandaughter of 7 years old need spectacles. Being the parents, you allow your child to watch cartoon in front of the TV for hours, while you do housework. Well, eventually she need spectacles. Well, please take some blame for this.

But no, they suddently remembered that I had been looking after their child for about three months while she is four years old. At that time, she used to drink milk from the milk bottle while lying down on the sofa in front of the TV. They maintained that she might had spoil her eyes while watching TV lying down. And so, it is my fault that she has to wear spectacles now.

However, my daughter maintained that it must be the gene, as she had read so many books and yet her eye sight is still good. She had been through Form Six, three years university in Perth, and now just completed her Montessori part-time course.

I have nothing to say. It is also partly my fault too, as I have been buying all those Barbie Doll cartoon for her.

Life is indeed completed. When things are not right, you get the blame. Living alone is indeed bliss. No complication. You just live to please yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was trying to find the meaning of scrapgoat and this came up.