Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Godmother

Today I am very happy, as someone want to be my Godson. Can you imagine that, I wouldn't dream of it, but it did happen!

My contractor seeing me so helpless offer to take me shopping for lights, fans, a/c and even furniture. In the end he said, why not you be my Godmother. He told me he got lovely young clients, but he dare not go out with them, as people might think that is his wife. As I am old enough to be his mother, he feel comfortable shopping or lunching with me.

He is a nice married man who is very helpful. My instinct told me that I can trust him, as he is honest. He is now helping me in my renovation and looking after my interest, helping me to buy the right thing with the right price! God is indeed very kind to me, sending someone to help me.

May you all be as happy as I am.

1 comment:

molly said...

Hi Helen, You have a nice blog. Keep blogging ya.
You are welcome to visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!!!