Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dancing

I got another vice, I love dancing as I treat it as a form of exercise to my body and also activate my brain, as we have to remember all the sequence and dance steps of any dance.

Of course, when I first started dancing, it was really tough. I am so blur that although lesson is once a week, I can't remember what was taught last week. Only after sometime, did my brain register the steps. The funny thing is there is not even a man in the class. All the tall ladies are dancing man's part with their own girl friends. I am also dancing the man's step as you are never short of partners, as most of the girls want to dance girls part.

I enjoy my lesson very much especially if your partner is equally as good as you. I made many friends, and once in awhile we go out for dinner and dance at some old ladies club.

2 comments:

molly said...

I am yet to find time to go back to my line dancing class. Oh, I really need more exercise to get my mind active too. I am no better than you!

just-me said...

Yes, you better get some exercise too. Afterall the class is only one hour per week.